So no gym today... Thursdays are my day at the elementary school. This fucking kid ran from me. Agh so he comes into his music class late like a maniac flailing his arms and then sits and immediately gets up and is like "I'm going to the bathroom" and I'm like "You can't just come in and out as you please and he's like "Yes I can" so I got up like I was gonna kick his ass and he just took off running. And then I was walking to his main classroom to tell his teacher and I see him down the hall and he's fucking laughing and like taunting me and I'm like "Keep laughing when security comes for you" so he just took off running again. I realized I can never wear heels to this school... in the event I need to run after another little mother fucker. Anyway this has nothing to do with my weight loss... other than he raised my blood pressure so much my heart was pounding and I swear I thought of you in that moment cause I felt like I just ran 10 minutes on the treadmill I was so worked up and wished I wasn't wearing heels cause I would have run after him and caught his ass and that would have been my workout of the day. You would not fucking believe the shit that goes down at this school. I think the principal who placed me in this class is trying to scare me out of teaching. But she doesn't know how hardcore I am.
Anyway what I ate:
Breakfast
Total Raisin Bran w/skim 200ish cal
Lunch
Apple
Fiber One bar 140 cal
(like I said.. teacher's don't get to eat lunch... I was scarfing this down in between giving like 100 high 5's to this boy who had to stay in from recess to take reading quizzes and he kept getting 100s so I kept dishing out the high 5's... high 5's are a wonderful teaching tool)
Snack
Baked Lays 130 cal
Fruit Snack 200 cal (I thought it was 80 but then I looked at the serving size and it was 2.5...fuckers)
Dinner
Two veggie burgers 220 cal
Whole wheat pita 140 cal
Like 2 cups of brown rice
One tbsp ketchup
1/2 tbsp mayo
Oh yea I bought an iron before my class and then fucking left it in my classroom and realized this the minute I got home so I literally ran back to school. Not the whole way... But I must have ran for two straight minutes. So that was something.
I really really really really really really really want to do two classes at the gym tomorrow. Really really really badly. I believe I can I believe I can. I probably won't. We shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment